Tuition Payment, Cancellation & Refund Policies
Non-refundable registration is $10.00, tuition is $5.00 per hour and based upon the total class hours in an 8 week semester. Private tutoring is $15.00 per hour.
1hr 1x per week 4 weeks 1hr 2x per week 4 weeks 1hr 1x per week 8 weeks 1hr 2x per week 8 weeks
$20.00 $40 $40.00 $80.00
Students assume the responsibility for payment of the tuition costs and fees in full. All financial arrangements must be made prior to the beginning of classes, are on a case by case basis and at the discrepancy of the administration. Tuition payments should be made (at the latest) one week prior to the beginning of class.
Refunds before the start of a semester
1. If Markazul Ilm LiNisaa wa Banaat discontinues a class, all tutition and fees paid will be refunded in full, including the registration fee.
2. If an enrolled student cancels before the start of a semester or never attends the class, all monies paid will be returned less registration fee. Written notice must be received seeking a refund.
Cancelled Tutoring Sessions
1. To cancel a session, the student must be contact (via phone or email) their instructor at least 24 hours before the scheduled lesson. Payment will still be due for the cancelled session(s).
2. Cancelled sessions should be rescheduled for the same week in which the session was scheduled. If not rescheduled, the student will forfeit the amount due for that particular session. Any exceptions to this policy must be discussed, extenuating circumstance will be considered on a case by case basis.
Withdrawal or Termination after start of class
1. Students must submit a written notification of withdrawal, email email@example.com
2. Students who withdrawal during the first week of term will be refunded on a prorated basis (minus the classes which have been held, regardless of the student's presence or absence)
3. After the first week of a semester, there will be no refund for withdrawing from classes.
4. There will be no refund if a student is terminated due to misconduct or violates any MI4NB rules, regulations, state or federal laws.